Login or create an accountClose
I am a returning customer
Login or create an accountClose
Your Account Has Been Created!
Thank you for registering with cravace!
You will be notified by e-mail once your account has been activated by the store owner.
If you have ANY questions about the operation of this online shop, please contact the store owner.
You have been logged off your account. It is now safe to leave the computer.
Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account.
Seller Terms & Conditions
• The person (sole proprietor/company/partnership firm/limited liability partnership firm) who is accepting the terms and conditions of this MOU either himself or through a duly authorized signatory and who is legally allowed to do business in India (herein after referred to as the "the Merchant")
• Cravace and the Merchant are hereinafter individually referred to as Party and collectively as the Parties.
• The Merchant is in the business of selling products in the categories selected/signed as part of this MOU.
• Cravace is involved in the business of providing e-commerce technology, internet marketing services, customer services, payment services, and fulfilment services to Merchants interested in selling their products on the internet, through the e-commerce technology platform & services offered by Cravace.
• The Merchant, in view of increasing their sales, is desirous of using the services of Cravace for selling their products online through Cravace.in and fulfilment & delivery of the order.
• NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing and the promises contained herein the Parties, hereto agree as follows:
Services to be provided by Cravace:
• Technology services: Cravace offers an end-to-end E-Commerce technology platform that will allow the Merchant to attach your product on Cravace.in. The technology services also include complimentary use of business tools available on Cravace.in through a specific login to be created by Cravace for the Merchant.
• Internet Marketing Services: Cravace runs intensive internet marketing services for the entire marketplace to drive traffic. Cravace can also run specific internet marketing programs and traffic acquisition plans for the Merchant for a fee as decided by the Cravace.
• Payment Services: Customers can make payments for their orders at Cravace using payment options including credit card, debit card, net banking, COD (cash on delivery). Cravace.com has created a wide network of payment gateways as well as companies handling COD.
• Order Fulfilment: Cravace shall provide customer support services and shall ensure delivery and completion of the transaction.
Obligations of the Merchants
• The Merchant shall be responsible for maintaining and publishing all information relating to products on their online and shall have non-exclusive right to display, advertise and offer for sale its products on the online platform. The product sold by the Merchant is genuine and new and is not old/used one or a counterfeit product.
• The Merchant shall ensure that the quality of the products is genuine, brand new, and they are legally allowed to be sold in India by the Merchant. The Merchant acknowledges that any and all liabilities arising in connection with any defect, fault or shortcoming in the product(s) including but not limited to infringement of intellectual property rights of any third party, shall be of the Merchant alone and Cravace shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever. The Merchant agrees to keep Cravace harmless and indemnified in this regard.
• The Merchant shall regularly update product price and quantity and assumes any liability for the wrong priceor product quantity/availability (in case product gets sold). Cravace shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever and the Merchant agrees to keep Cravace harmless and indemnified in this regard.
• The Merchant shall deliver the sold products to Cravace fulfilment team within 36 hours or ship it directly to the customer if the prior approval has been obtained from the Cravace within 36 hours after the order has been received.
• The Merchant shall be responsible for after sales service for the product and to handle any customer complaint regarding product quality , warranties and any harm or reaction on skin . Cravace shall not be liable for the same in any manner whatsoever and the Merchant agrees to keep Cravace harmless and indemnified in this regard.
• The Merchant agrees to bear the cost of both the forward shipping and reverse shipping for the items sold as Cash on Delivery and returned due to no claim by the buyer. The Merchant further agrees to bear the cost of two way shipping and restocking charges in the event of product being delivered is significantly different from listing description.
• The Merchant agrees to be bound by the Cravace Return Policy to accept the items returned by customers.
• The Merchant agrees to respond to RTO (Return to seller) Orders Delivered to You within 48 hours. All the RTO order will be send directly back to you. An automated mailer will be sent out every day with the list of orders. In case of any discrepancy you must respond within 48 hours to Cravace Merchant Support.
• The Merchant agrees to pay the selling service fee if the Merchant is unable to deliver or ship a sold item within SLA or unable to fulfil the order.
• The Merchant acknowledges that all payments by Cravace to the Merchant shall be after deduction of any money due from the Merchant to Cravace including selling fees, fulfilment fees, return charges against any other orders, etc.
• Merchants are not eligible to be a part of the Cravace affiliate program. Any direct or indirect association with an affiliate will be a violation of policy and lead to permanent suspension of the merchant's account.
Representation & Warranties of the Merchant
• The Merchant hereby represents and warrants that:
• it has the full right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and perform its obligations hereunder;
• it will comply with all applicable Laws in its performance of this Agreement in connection with the offering and sale of all products and services offered and/or sold through the Cravace.
• it has necessary legal rights to publish the products, pictures, data and other details published by the Merchant on Cravace.in including any trademarks, logos or devices forming part of the same and is not putting up any details as mentioned in this MOU or otherwise on Cravace.in which may result in a third party claim against Cravace or its directors, members, officers and employees or other merchants/vendors.
• The Merchant shall create an online catalogue of products and upload product listings in their online store at Cravace.in. The Merchant acknowledges that he shall be solely responsible for the relevant reference numbers of the products and the Merchant shall create, acquire and upload legitimate and accurate catalogue data.
• The Merchant agrees to defend and hold Cravace and its affiliated and related entities, and any of their shareholders, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from and indemnified against any claims, lawsuits, penalties and damages arising out of any breach by Merchant of this MOU or the representations and warranties contained in this MOU or of any terms and conditions and/or policies of Cravace as available on Cravace.in. In the event of any third party claim in relation to the products being traded by the Merchant on Cravace.in which is caused due to default of the Merchant, the Merchant shall, on demand, pay liquidated damages , the total value of the claim made and legal expenses incurred by Cravace in defending such claim, whichever is higher ('Merchant LD'). The Merchant LD shall be in addition to and not in derogation of any other rights and remedies that Cravace may have under law, this MOU or equity.
• In the event of a third party claim, specifically in relation to infringement of intellectual property rights of such third party, Cravace shall be entitled to provide all details of the products, Merchant, sales completed or pending, deliveries made as may be required by such third party or mandated by an order or judgment of any court or other judicial or quasi judicial authorities and Merchant shall be under an obligation to ensure that Cravace is not a made a party to any such third party claims as described herein and shall promptly and unilaterally take adequate steps to absolve Cravace from any liability of any nature whatsoever, either present or anticipated.
• Merchant acknowledges and agrees that Cravace may at its sole discretion hold, suspend or debit an amount from Merchant's payment as compensation, in the event Merchant has been found to be in breach of its obligations or warranties under this MoU or it has been alleged by a third party that the Merchant is in breach of policies of Cravace.in. Merchant acknowledges that the aforesaid remedies shall be addition to the right of Cravace to terminate this MoU forthwith without any notice to Merchant
Without prejudice to any other remedies BOTH PARTIES shall have the right, at any time, to terminate this MOU forthwith, by giving a notice in writing to the OTHER PARTY.
• Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This MOU shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and the parties hereto submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ambala cantt, India.
• Electronic Execution
This MOU is being executed electronically and each Party recognizes that the same is validly executed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and shall form a binding agreement between the Parties and no Party shall claim invalidity of this MOU merely on the grounds that this MOU is being executed electronically. For the aforementioned purposes, the Parties hereby agree that this MOU is being concluded and executed at Ambala cantt.
• Merchant shall not be entitled to assigns its rights and obligations under this MOU without prior written consent of Cravace.
CONDITION 1 – IF PRODUCT WILL BE MAINTAINED AT OUR END
Cravace India will pay the amount of stock it will buy from Merchant according to the margin .
• REPLACEMENT – If any product is not sale for long time, then it will be replaced by same price product.
CONDITION 2 – IF PRODUCT WILL BE SENT FROM YOUR SIDE
In Shipping who will be the liable ( In case of products send from your end )-:
- If the order cancels without any reason, shipping charges debit from Cravace account.
- In case of any quality issue, short coming, any damage condition of product packing Merchant shall be paid for shipping.
- In case of packing damage, investigation team will decided for shipping liabilities, so please click the photo or video at the time of packing for evidence.
- All quality related liabilities is yours ,Cravace is not
liable for any quality issues of your products .
Payment terms and conditions ( If material pack from your end)
- Your billing cycle will be 15 days. You will be paid in every 15 days, whether 1 order or 10 orders.
- On receipt of order on Cravace , you will be sent via mail and you will generate the invoice to Cravace which has been finalized in deal .
· All due payments will be paid through NEFT/RTGS/IMPS/NETBANKING/CHEQUE.
Packing details :-
- Packing tape will be from CRAVACE side for packing the box.
- Packing box will be yours for product(s) packing.